How to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in Pennsylvania
Steps to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in Pennsylvania
- Read and understand Pennsylvania Rules and Exemptions for food grade ethanol.
- Visit the online store at CulinarySolvent.com to browse our selection of pure food grade ethanol available for immediate fulfillment. Orders ship in 1-2 days.
- Enter your payment information at checkout and confirm your shipping address. Tracking information is provided for real-time status updates of your order.
- Plan to receive your delivery. Orders to Pennsylvania ship requiring an adult signature at the time of delivery.
How does Culinary Solvent ship to Pennsylvania?
- Quarts and Gallons: FedEx Ground to Commercial or Residential Destination. Packaged using sustainable materials. Realtime tracking provided by FedEx.
- Individual 5 Gallon Jugs: FedEx Ground to Commercial or Residential Destination. Packaged using sustainable materials. Realtime tracking provided by FedEx.
- Bulk in 5 gallon jugs and 55 gallon drums: FedEx Freight to Commercial or Residential Destination with Curbside Drop Off. Palletized. Lowered to ground level at delivery. Realtime tracking provided by FedEx.
When will my order to Pennsylvania ship?
Orders placed by 9am EST Monday - Friday ship the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 9am will ship the following Monday. If Monday is a holiday, orders will process on the next available open business day.
Can I pay extra for faster shipping?
At this time, expedited shipping options are not available for food grade ethanol. To ensure the safe transport of ethanol, the Department of Transportation mandates that only ground carriers may be used. This restriction on shipping food grade alcohol via air service unfortunately limits the transport time to certain locations in the US.
How Long Does It Take to Ship Ethanol to Pennsylvania?
Transit time via FedEx Ground from our distillery in Maine to Pennsylvania takes approximately 2 business days. Depending on where you live, Saturday and Sunday's are sometimes counted as business days... You will receive tracking updates directly from FedEx, including an update the day before expected delivery.
Are there any Pennsylvania Permits Required to buy in Pennsylvania?
There are no permits or licenses required to buy and ship food grade ethanol to Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania laws specially declare 190 proof and 200 proof nondenatured ethanol is approved for use in alcoholic preparations not fit for use as a beverage.
Where Can I learn More About Buying Food Grade Ethanol?
- Visit our Knowledge Base Blog for more answers and information about Culinary Solvent food grade ethanol.
- Is Culinary Solvent Safe for Human Consumption? Yes. Read more here.
- Nondenatured Ethanol vs Denatured Ethanol - What's the difference?
- Is Culinary Solvent the same as Everclear?
- Buy Food Grade Ethanol at CulinarySolvent.com
- Popular uses for Food Grade Ethanol.