How to choose "Pickup Appointment at Distillery" at checkout.
- Add the Culinary Solvent items you wish to purchase to your cart, and proceed to checkout.
- Choose "Pickup Appointment at Distillery" as your shipping option. There is no charge to pickup your order at the distillery in Brewer.
- Enter your payment information, and include your shipping address as well. Even though you are picking up your order, we still require a shipping address for DOT paperwork that must accompany your order, this is explained more below.
How to schedule your pickup appointment.
- After completing your order online, you will receive instructions via email to schedule your pickup appointment time.
- Please allow us 1 day to assemble and prepare your order for pickup.
- Contact us if you havn't received an email to schedule your appointment, or to confirm availability before placing an order.
Can I pay for my order at pickup?
Unfortunately we are not able to accept payment at time of pickup. Please checkout online before scheduling your pickup appointment.
Where to meet to pickup your order of Culinary Solvent.com
- Our address is 55 Baker Blvd, Brewer, Maine 04412. Google Maps
- Entering our address will bring you to the "front" of our building. The front area has a large flag pole and entrance is a glass door into a locked lobby. Look for our door bell and sign to the right of the glass door. Press the door bell button when you arrive and we will be out momentarily to assist.
- If the weather is inclement, call our office number from your vehicle so we know you have arrived.
Directions from the North
Directions from the South
Directions from the Coast
How to prepare for your pickup order of Culinary Solvent
- Schedule your pickup appointment and receive appointment confirmation email.
- Have your order confirmation (sent via email after you ordered your Culinary Solvent) and government issued photo ID ready at pickup.
- Upon arrival, call our office number to let us know you have arrived, or use our door bell and we will be out to assist.
Pick Up Appointment FAQ
Below are some frequently asked questions about picking up your order of Culinary Solvent, including changes, rescheduling, and other details.
Can I change my order (type, quantity) at pickup?
Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate changes (more, less, or different variety) to the order at the scheduled pickup appointment. Please make any change requests in advance of the pickup appointment time by replying to the confirmation email, or using our contact form.
How do I change my order appointment time?
Please reply to your order confirmation email, or use our contact form, to request changes to your pickup appointment time.
What if I'm running late and miss my pickup appointment time?
We get it, things happen, and this is no problem at all. If you are running late, please call or email us asap to notify us of the delay, and update us on your arrival. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, and will be more than happy to schedule a new pickup appointment for the soonest available slot pending availably and open office hours. Please note our office closes at 4:30 PM weekdays, and we may have limited availability on Friday afternoons in the summer (Memorial day through Labor Day).
Can I pay cash at time of pickup?
We are able to accept cash at pickup for bulk orders (20 gallons and up.) If you are interested in purchasing and paying with cash at time of pickup, please contact us to make a special pickup appointment arrangements.