Download my free eBook - Top 4 Tincture Myths Everyone Believes - Save time, money & effort on your next tincture.

Can we ship food grade ethanol to your state?

Use the map below for a quick reference of the states we currently ship to. Scroll to find your individual state with links to additional resources, including blank PDFs of all forms or permits if required. 

  • Dark Green States: no additional steps required, visit our store now.
  • Light Green States: a permit is required before purchase, scroll to your state below for a comprehensive walk through of the form required.
  • Orange States: These states have a permit and 5 gallon minimum order requirement.
  • Grey States, These locations currently prohibit the importation of food grade alcohol. Check back often as regulations change and grey states become green. Yes, regulations do actually change!


Food Grade Ethanol Shipping Rules Map - Culinary Solvent

Food Grade Ethanol Shipping Regulations by US State


The list of state regulations on this page is offered as a beginning guide to the regulations active in each individual state.  There may be additional local (county, city, borough, township, etc) that are not listed here.  All customers are strongly advised to research the regulations of their local area to the fullest extent possible.  We will do our best to post updates to this information as soon as it is known to us.  Contact us if you are aware of updated regulations.  Please note, not all states use the same words to describe non-beverage ethanol products like Culinary Solvent.  Your local regulations might use words like "Nonvolatile Solvent", "Industrial Alcohol", "Non-Denatured (also Nondenatured or undenatured) Ethyl Alcohol", or "alcohol used for manufacturing".


Browse the list of individual US states provided below to view your state's food grade ethanol rules for purchasing and shipping Culinary Solvent.

About shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico

At this time we are not able to service addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.

About Shipping to International Destinations

At this time we do not offer shipping to areas outside of the lower 48 United States.  This limitation includes shipping to Canada, Mexico.

Frequently Asked Questions About Shipping Ethanol.