Updated: March 2024 by Josh Hopkins
Buying food grade ethyl alcohol (ethanol) in Utah is allowed under Utah's laws with additional permit.
Utah laws and regulations on alcohol, which regulate the import and sale of food grade ethanol to Utah residents, do allow for the sale of food grade ethanol with additional regulations and registration steps. Due to the depth and detail of these regulations, please visit le.utah.gov for more information on how to obtain your permit before
Steps to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in Utah
To buy 200 proof food grade ethanol in Utah, follow these steps:
- Read and understand the rules for Utah governing 200 proof undenatured food grade ethanol products like Culinary Solvent.
- Visit Utah's Department of Alcoholic Beverage Services permit page to start your Special Use permit application and follow the instructions to complete their form.
- Submit the completed permit application to your state authority and await approval, which is typically two to three business days.
- Send a copy of your approved permit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return to https://CulinarySolvent.com and place your order for 200 proof food grade alcohol.
Transit Time for Shipping to Utah
From our distillery in Maine to Utah, your order of Culinary Solvent should arrive in approximately five business days, allowing one additional business day for fulfillment and processing time. Depending on where you live, Saturdays and Sundays are sometimes counted as business days. All orders are processed within one business day of receipt, Monday through Friday (with the exception of certain holidays). Orders are never "backordered" and are fulfilled as quickly as possible; if we suspect a delay in fulfillment, we will let you know as soon as we do. You will receive a tracking number and an estimated delivery date directly from your carrier after your order has been fulfilled at the distillery (typically within one business day after ordering).