How to Buy 200 Proof Alcohol in Washington

Updated: January 2023 by Josh Hopkins

Buying food grade ethyl alcohol (ethanol) in Washington is allowed under Washington's laws with additional permit.  

Steps to Buy Food Grade Alcohol in Washington

To buy 200 proof alcohol in Washington, follow these steps:

  1. Read and understand the rules for Washington governing 200 proof non-denatured food grade alcohol products like Culinary Solvent.
  2. Download your blank permit and follow our instructions for Washington customers to complete their Washington Form LIQ354.
  3. Submit the completed permit application to your state authority and await approval, which is typically two to three business days.
  4. Send a copy of your approved permit to
  5. Return to and place your order for 200 proof food grade alcohol.  Browse the selection of 200 proof food grade alcohol products for sale in sizes ranging from pints, quarts, gallons, five-gallon jugs, and fifty-five-gallon drums.
  6. Add desired products to your cart and complete your checkout online.
  7. Check your email for order confirmation, shipping confirmation, and tracking number to follow your order’s progress through to delivery.

Transit Time for Shipping to Washington

From our distillery in Maine to Washington, your order of Culinary Solvent should arrive in approximately five business days, allowing one additional business day for fulfillment and processing time.  Depending on where you live, Saturdays and Sundays are sometimes counted as business days.  All orders are processed within one business day of receipt, Monday through Friday (with the exception of certain holidays).  Orders are never "backordered" and are fulfilled as quickly as possible; if we suspect a delay in fulfillment, we will let you know as soon as we do.  You will receive a tracking number and an estimated delivery date directly from your carrier after your order has been fulfilled at the distillery (typically within one business day after ordering).

 Washington Alcohol Regulatory Authority

  • Issuing Authority: Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board
  • Issuing Authority URL:
  • Mailing Address: Licensing & Regulation, PO BOX 43098, Olympia, WA 98504
  • Phone:  (360) 664-1600

Shop here for Culinary Solvent food grade alcohol from Shop here for Cculinary Solvent food grade alcohol from

Ready to get
to making?

Step 1: Buy Culinary Solvent