Updated: March 2024 by Josh Hopkins
Steps to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in Nevada
To buy 200 proof food grade ethanol in Nevada, follow these steps:
- Read and understand the rules for Nevada governing 200 proof undenatured food grade ethanol products like Culinary Solvent.
- Download your blank permit and follow our instructions for Nevada customers to complete their LT19 - Permissible Person's Permit.
- Submit the completed permit application to your state authority and await approval, which is typically two to three business days.
- Send a copy of your approved permit to email@example.com.
- Return to https://CulinarySolvent.com and place your order for 200 proof food grade alcohol.
Transit Time for Shipping to Nevada
From our distillery in Maine to Nevada, your order of Culinary Solvent should arrive in approximately five business days, allowing one additional business day for fulfillment and processing time. Depending on where you live, Saturdays and Sundays are sometimes counted as business days. All orders are processed within one business day of receipt, Monday through Friday (with the exception of certain holidays). Orders are never "backordered" and are fulfilled as quickly as possible; if we suspect a delay in fulfillment, we will let you know as soon as we do. You will receive a tracking number and an estimated delivery date directly from your carrier after your order has been fulfilled at the distillery (typically within one business day after ordering).
Nevada Alcohol Regulatory Authority
- Issuing Authority: Nevada Department of Taxation
- Issuing Authority Website: https://tax.nv.gov/
- Mailing Address: 1550 E College Parkway Carson City NV 89706
- Contact: Shelly Johnson, Excise Tax Examiner II - Liquor
- Phone: (775) 684-2126
- Email: NVLiquor@tax.state.n