Sample and Blank Form Downloads
Nevada Alcohol Regulatory Authority
- Issuing Authority: Nevada Department of Taxation
- Issuing Authority Website: https://tax.nv.gov/
- Mailing Address: 1550 E College Parkway Carson City NV 89706
- Contact: Shelly Johnson, Excise Tax Examiner II - Liquor
- Phone: (775) 684-2126
- Email: NVLiquor@tax.state.nv.us
Steps to Complete Your LT19 - Permissible Person's Permit Form
Step 1 - Download a blank copy of form LT19 - Permissible Person's Permit, using the link provided at the top of the page, and fill out the requested information as follows.
Step 1a: Enter your business name and address. Underneath, enter the mailing address only if it is different from your business address.
Step 1b: Next, enter your Federal ID Number.
Step 1c: Check off which type of business you are applying as and specify what you will use the industrial alcohol for.
Step 1d: Enter in the date then print and sign your name.
Step 1e: Enter your title within your business (i.e., "president") and the phone number to call regarding anything to do with the permit.
Step 2: E-mail completed application to NVLiquor@tax.state.nv.us.
All done! Upon approval, the agency listed above will issue your permit to the email address used on your application. Follow the steps below to complete your purchase of Culinary Solvent.
Steps to Complete Your Purchase After Permit Approval
- Send us a copy of your approved permit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return to https://CulinarySolvent.com and place your order for 200 proof food grade alcohol. Browse the selection of 200 proof food grade alcohol products for sale in sizes ranging from pints, quarts, gallons, five-gallon jugs, and fifty-five-gallon drums.
- Add desired products to your cart and complete your checkout online.
- Check your email for order confirmation, shipping confirmation, and tracking number to follow your order's progress through to delivery.