How to obtain your Nevada "Permissible Persons Permit" Tutorial Walkthrough
Updated December 2021
- Who must complete this form: Any business of Nevada who wishes to purchase industrial alcohol must first obtain a Permissible Persons Permit (Form LT19). Only businesses need a permit, individuals who want to purchase industrial alcohol are unregulated.
- Initial License Fee: $0
- Renewal Frequency: Permits are issued on a fiscal year basis and are renewed upon written request.
- Renewal Fee: $0
- Approximate Time to Complete All Forms: 30 minutes
- Approximate Wait Time After Form Submission: 1-3 Business Days
- Record keeping requirements? No
Sample and Blank Form Downloads
State Authority Information
- Issuing Authority: Nevada Department of Taxation
- Issuing Authority Website: https://tax.nv.gov/
- Mailing Address: 1550 E College Parkway Carson City NV 89706
- Contact: Shelly Johnson, Excise Tax Examiner II - Liquor
- Phone: (775) 684-2126
- Email: NVLiquor@tax.state.nv.us
Follow these steps to complete the Nevada permit process:
Step 1 - Download a blank copy of form LT19 - Permissible Person's Permit, using the link provided at the top of the page, and fill out the requested information as follows:
Step 1a: Enter your business name and address. Underneath enter the mailing address only if it is different from your business address.
Step 1b: Next enter your Federal ID Number.
Step 1c: Check off which type of business you are applying as and specify what you will use the industrial alcohol for.
Step 1d: Enter in the date then print and sign your name
Step 1e: Enter your Title within your business (i.e. President) and the phone number to call regarding anything to do with the permit.
Step 2: E-mail completed application to NVLiquor@tax.state.nv.us
All done! Upon approval, the agency listed above will issue your permit to the email address used on your application. Follow the steps below to complete your purchase of Culinary Solvent.
Steps After Permit Approval
Send us your permit: Email a copy of your approved permit to Ship@CulinarySolvent.com.
Place your order: Use the secure online storefront at CulinarySolvent.com to select your product and enter your payment details.