Steps to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in Colorado
- Read and understand Colorado Rules and Exemptions for food grade ethanol.
- Visit the online store at CulinarySolvent.com to browse our selection of pure food grade ethanol available for immediate fulfillment. Orders ship in 1-2 days.
- Enter your payment information at checkout and confirm your shipping address. Tracking information is provided for real-time status updates of your order.
- Plan to receive your delivery. Orders to Colorado ship requiring an adult signature at the time of delivery.
How does Culinary Solvent ship to Colorado?
- Quarts and Gallons: FedEx Ground (ORM-D)
- Individual 5 Gallon Jugs: FedEx Ground + Hazmat. What is HazMat?
- Bulk in 5 gallon jugs and 55 gallon drums: Freight on a pallet. Lift gate service available to lower pallet to ground for residential or commercial deliveries without a commercial dock available.
How long does It take to ship Ethanol to Colorado?
Transit time via FedEx Ground from our distillery in Maine to Colorado takes approximately 5 business day. Depending on where you live, Saturday and Sunday's are sometimes counted as business days... You will receive tracking updates directly from FedEx, including an update the day before expected delivery.
Are there any Permits required in Colorado?
There are no permits or licenses required to buy and ship food grade ethanol to Colorado. Colorado laws specially declare 190 proof and 200 proof nondenatured ethanol as "Industrial Alcohol", and thereby approved for use in extractions and processing operations.