Updated: January 2023 by Josh Hopkins
Steps to Buy Food Grade Alcohol in Vermont
To buy 200 proof alcohol in Vermont, follow these steps:
- Read and understand the rules for Vermont governing 200 proof non-denatured food grade alcohol products like Culinary Solvent.
- Download your blank permit and follow our instructions for Vermont customers to complete their Permit to Purchase Alcohol.
- Submit the completed permit application to your state authority and await approval, which is typically two to three business days.
- Send a copy of your approved permit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return to https://CulinarySolvent.com and place your order for 200 proof food grade alcohol. Browse the selection of 200 proof food grade alcohol products for sale in sizes ranging from pints, quarts, gallons, five-gallon jugs, and fifty-five-gallon drums.
- Add desired products to your cart and complete your checkout online.
- Check your email for order confirmation, shipping confirmation, and tracking number to follow your order’s progress through to delivery.
Transit Time for Shipping to Vermont
From our distillery in Maine to Vermont, your order of Culinary Solvent should arrive in approximately one business days, allowing one additional business day for fulfillment and processing time. Depending on where you live, Saturdays and Sundays are sometimes counted as business days. All orders are processed within one business day of receipt, Monday through Friday (with the exception of certain holidays). Orders are never "backordered" and are fulfilled as quickly as possible; if we suspect a delay in fulfillment, we will let you know as soon as we do. You will receive a tracking number and an estimated delivery date directly from your carrier after your order has been fulfilled at the distillery (typically within one business day after ordering).
Vermont Alcohol Regulatory Authority
- Issuing Authority: Vermont Department of Liquor Control
- Issuing Authority URL: https://liquorcontrol.vermont.gov/
- Mailing Address: 13 Green Mountain Drive, Montpelier, VT 05602
- Contact: Martin Prevost, Sergeant, Director of Licensing
- Phone: 802-777-3775
- Email: dlc.EnfLic@vermont.gov