Updated: March 2024
Steps to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in Virginia
To buy 200 proof food grade ethanol in Virginia, follow these steps:
- Read and understand the rules for Virginia governing 200 proof non-denatured food grade alcohol products like Culinary Solvent.
- Download your blank permit and follow our instructions for Virginia customers to complete their form.
- Submit the completed permit application to your state authority and await approval, which is typically two to three business days.
- Send a copy of your approved permit to email@example.com.
- Return to https://CulinarySolvent.com and place your order for 200 proof food grade alcohol.
Transit Time for Shipping to Virginia
From our distillery in Maine to Virginia, your order of Culinary Solvent should arrive in approximately five business days, allowing one additional business day for fulfillment and processing time. Depending on where you live, Saturdays and Sundays are sometimes counted as business days. All orders are processed within one business day of receipt, Monday through Friday (with the exception of certain holidays). Orders are never "backordered" and are fulfilled as quickly as possible; if we suspect a delay in fulfillment, we will let you know as soon as we do. You will receive a tracking number and an estimated delivery date directly from your carrier after your order has been fulfilled at the distillery (typically within one business day after ordering).
Virginia Alcohol Regulatory Authority
- Issuing Authority: Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority
- Issuing Authority URL: www.abc.virginia.gov
- Mailing Address: PO Box 3250, Mechanicsville VA 23116
- Phone: 804-213-4400