How to obtain your Kansas "Non-Beverage User License" Walkthrough Tutorial

The State of Kansas requires individuals and businesses to obtain a permit for the purchase and import of nondenatured food grade ethanol, including Culinary Solvent.  Use this page as a guide to completing the permit process to purchase food grade alcohol in Kansas.  
  • Who must complete this form:  Any business in Kansas who wishes to purchase industrial alcohol must first obtain a Non-Beverage User License (ABC-801), OR apply online at
  • Initial License Fee: $20-$1,000 Based on Gallonage
  • Renewal Frequency: Bi-annually
  • Renewal Fee: $20-$1,000 Based on Gallonage
  • Approximate Wait Time After Form Submission:  1-3 Business Days
  • Record keeping requirements: Monthly report due on or before the 15th day of the following month in which alcohol was purchased.

Sample and Blank Form Downloads

Forms can be found here:

State Authority Information

Follow these steps to complete the Kansas license process:

Step 1: Open the Kansas Liquor License and Instructions form.

Step 2: Read the instructions, pre-requisites, and tips.

Step 3:  Fill out all necessary forms.

Step 4: Submit your completed documents.

All done!  Upon approval, the agency listed above will issue your permit to the email address used on your application.  Follow the steps below to complete your purchase of Culinary Solvent.

Steps After Permit Approval

Send us your permit:  Email a copy of your approved permit to

Place your order: Use the secure online storefront at to select your product and enter your payment details.