Updated: December 2022 by Josh Hopkins
Buying food grade ethyl alcohol (ethanol) in Minnesota is allowed under Minnesota's laws with a permit or license.
Steps to Buy Food Grade Alcohol in Minnesota
To buy 200 proof alcohol in Minnesota, follow these steps:
- Read and understand the rules for Minnesota governing 200 proof non-denatured food grade alcohol products like Culinary Solvent.
- Download your blank permit and follow our instructions for Minnesota customers to complete their Permit to Purchase Ethyl Alcohol.
- Submit the completed permit application to your state authority and await approval, which is typically two to three business days.
- Send a copy of your approved permit to email@example.com.
- Return to https://CulinarySolvent.com and place your order for 200 proof food grade alcohol. Browse the selection of 200 proof food grade alcohol products for sale in sizes ranging from pints, quarts, gallons, five-gallon jugs, and fifty-five-gallon drums.
- Add desired products to your cart and complete your checkout online.
- Check your email for order confirmation, shipping confirmation, and tracking number to follow your order’s progress through to delivery.
Transit Time for Shipping to Minnesota
From our distillery in Maine to Minnesota, your order of Culinary Solvent should arrive in approximately three business days, allowing one additional business day for fulfillment and processing time. Depending on where you live, Saturdays and Sundays are sometimes counted as business days. All orders are processed within one business day of receipt, Monday through Friday (with the exception of certain holidays). Orders are never "backordered" and are fulfilled as quickly as possible; if we suspect a delay in fulfillment, we will let you know as soon as we do. You will receive a tracking number and an estimated delivery date directly from your carrier after your order has been fulfilled at the distillery (typically within one business day after ordering).
Minnesota Alcohol Regulatory Authority
- Issuing Authority: Minnesota Alcohol & Gambling Enforcement
- Issuing Authority Website: https://dps.mn.gov/divisions/age/Pages/default.aspx
- Mailing Address: Alcohol and Gambling Enforcement Division, 445 Minnesota Street (Skyway level), St. Paul, MN 55101-2156
- Contact: Kellie Murray
- Phone: (651) 201-7511
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org