How to obtain your Kansas "Non-Beverage User License" Walkthrough Tutorial
- Who must complete this form: Any business in Kansas who wishes to purchase industrial alcohol must first obtain a Non-Beverage User License (ABC-801), OR apply online at http://ksabconline.org.
- Initial License Fee: $20-$1,000 Based on Gallonage
- Renewal Frequency: Bi-annually
- Renewal Fee: $20-$1,000 Based on Gallonage
- Approximate Wait Time After Form Submission: 1-3 Business Days
- Record keeping requirements: Monthly report due on or before the 15th day of the following month in which alcohol was purchased.
Sample and Blank Form Downloads
Forms can be found here: https://www.ksrevenue.org/abcnonbevuser.html
- Kansas Liquor License Application and Instructions (ABC-800)
- Financial Disclosure (ABC-801)
- License Bond – select either the Escrow Bond or Surety Bond below.
- Request for Permanent Premise Approval (ABC-806)
- Submit a copy of your completed TTB Alcohol Dealer Registration (TTB F 5630.5d)
- Kansas Non-Beverage User Monthly Report of Purchases (ABC-837)
State Authority Information
- Issuing Authority: Kansas Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Issuing Authority Website: https://www.ksrevenue.org/abcindex.html
- Mailing Address: PO Box 3506, Topeka, KS 66601-3506
- Phone: (785) 296-7015
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow these steps to complete the Kansas license process:
Step 1: Open the Kansas Liquor License and Instructions form.
Step 2: Read the instructions, pre-requisites, and tips.
Step 3: Fill out all necessary forms.
Step 4: Submit your completed documents.
All done! Upon approval, the agency listed above will issue your permit to the email address used on your application. Follow the steps below to complete your purchase of Culinary Solvent.
Steps After Permit Approval
Send us your permit: Email a copy of your approved permit to Ship@CulinarySolvent.com.
Place your order: Use the secure online storefront at CulinarySolvent.com to select your product and enter your payment details.