Updated: December 2022 by Josh Hopkins
Buying food grade ethyl alcohol (ethanol) in Iowa is allowed under Iowa's laws with proof of non-beverage business license.
Iowa laws declare 190 proof and 200 proof nondenatured ethanol as exempt when used for specific purposes and, thereby, approved for use in extractions and processing operations. Proof of a non-beverage business license is required. Use the information on this page to purchase and ship Culinary Solvent to business or residential addresses throughout the state of Iowa.
Steps to Buy Food Grade Alcohol in Iowa
To buy 200 proof alcohol in Iowa, follow these steps:
- Before completing your purchase, please read and ensure you understand Iowa rules and exemptions for food grade ethanol.
- Next, you will need to email proof of appropriate business license to email@example.com.
- Visit https://CulinarySolvent.com.
- Browse the selection of 200 proof food grade alcohol products for sale in sizes ranging from pints, quarts, gallons, five-gallon jugs, and fifty-five-gallon drums.
- Add desired products to your cart and complete your checkout online.
- Check your email for order confirmation, shipping confirmation, and tracking number to follow your order’s progress through to delivery.
Transit Time for Shipping to Iowa
From our distillery in Maine to Iowa, your order of Culinary Solvent should arrive in approximately three business days, allowing one additional business day for fulfillment and processing time. Depending on where you live, Saturdays and Sundays are sometimes counted as business days. All orders are processed within one business day of receipt, Monday through Friday (with the exception of certain holidays). Orders are never "backordered" and are fulfilled as quickly as possible; if we suspect a delay in fulfillment, we will let you know as soon as we do. You will receive a tracking number and an estimated delivery date directly from your carrier after your order has been fulfilled at the distillery (typically within one business day after ordering).