- 200 Proof Food Grade Ethanol (100% Ethyl Alcohol)
- Distilled from 100% corn.
- Nondenatured Ethanol. No additives, a Food Safe product.
- Safe for human consumption, but not permitted for beverage use.
- 0% Water, Anhydrous alcohol. Water dehydrated out using a molecular sieve. No chemicals used to dehydrate, a nontoxic & food safe process.
- Federal Excise Tax is included. No surprise charges at checkout!
- Request an MSDS
- Ships fast in four (4) x 32 fl oz leak proof bottles.
Gallons ship for $10.
Yes we ship for free to Maine, California, Florida, Ohio, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, New Jersey, Connecticut, and New Hampshire. Some other states have permits, checkout Can we ship to your state? for more information
Make your own Hand Sanitizer
The ultimate alcohol for making your own natural hand sanitizer. View our suggested hand sanitizer recipe and blog post here: Make your own hand sanitizer in 2 easy steps.
Why choose Culinary Solvent's 200 proof food grade ethanol?
Whether you are a professional processor, or at home DIY specialist, Culinary Solvent 200 proof alcohol is designed for making quality food safe tinctures, botanical extracts, hemp extractions and concentrated oils, vanilla extracts, shellacked baked goods, and perfumery.
Compare purity, quality, and % ABV to popular spirit alternatives including Everclear 190 proof, Everclear 151 proof, or Spirytus 192 proof. Culinary Solvent's consistent purity, fast delivery options, and 100% ABV is the best value hands down.
California Code of Regulations Title 17 classifies Culinary Solvent as a safe "Nonvolatile Solvent", fully meeting the requirements for California Level 1 Manufacturers (M1 license).
BPA free packaging.
Ships direct from the distillery in Brewer, Maine USA.