- 200 Proof Food Grade Ethanol (100% Ethyl Alcohol & 0% Water).
- Contains 0% water. An anhydrous alcohol, the last 5% water is dehydrated out of solution using a molecular sieve. Learn more about molecular sieves on our blog.
- Distilled from 100% Corn.
Nondenatured Ethanol = No Additives
- Safe for human consumption, but not permitted for beverage use by law.
- Federal Excise Tax is included. No surprise charges at checkout!
- Packaged in One (1) x 32 fl oz Leak Proof bottle.
- Bottle is constructed from HDPE and is BPA free
Shipping Quarts Direct to You for just $5 Each
- Quarts ship fast via ground service. An adult over 21 must sign for delivery.
- View our Map of Shipping Rules by State
- Orders fulfilled direct from the distillery in Brewer, Maine, USA.
- Download MSDS
Make Your Own Homemade Hand Sanitizer
Ethyl alcohol is the ultimate alcohol for making your own natural hand sanitizer. View our suggested recipe and blog post here: Make your own hand sanitizer in 2 easy steps.
Make Your Own Surface Disinfectant
Powerful to kill germs and viruses yet safe to use on many common surfaces including desktops, counter tops, doorknobs, access keypads, personal electronic devices and screens, the list goes on. Does ethyl alcohol kill germs, viruses, and bacteria? Make your own 80% ABV surface disinfectant [Recipe]. Make your own 70% alcohol solution [Recipe].
Why choose Culinary Solvent 200 Proof Food Grade Ethanol?
Whether you are a professional processor, or at home DIY specialist, Culinary Solvent 200 proof alcohol is designed for making quality food safe tinctures, botanical extracts, vanilla extracts, shellacked baked goods, and perfumery. Compare purity, quality, and % ABV to popular spirit alternatives including Everclear 190 proof, Everclear 151 proof, or Spirytus 192 proof. Culinary Solvent's consistent purity, fast delivery options, and 100% ABV is the best value hands down.
A California Nonvolatile Solvent
California Code of Regulations Title 17 classifies Culinary Solvent as a safe "Nonvolatile Solvent" based on Culinary Solvent's ethanol concentration, thereby fully meeting the requirements for California Level 1 Manufacturers (M1 license).
Quarts ship for $5.
Yes we ship to Maine, California, Florida, Ohio, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, New Jersey, Connecticut, and New Hampshire. Some other states have permits, checkout Can we ship to your state? for more information.