Sample and Blank Form Downloads
Oregon Alcohol Regulatory Authority
- Issuing Authority: Oregon Liquor Control Commission
- Issuing Authority URL: https://www.oregon.gov/olcc/pages/index.aspx
- Mailing Address: PO Box 22297 Milwaukie, OR 97269-2297
- Phone: (503) 872-5157
Steps to Complete Your Oregon Industrial Alcohol Authority Permit Form
Step 1: Download a blank copy of the Oregon Industrial Alcohol Authority Permit using the link provided at the top of the page. You can fill out this form electronically in your browser.
Step 2: Enter your business name, business trade name, physical location, and P. O. box, if applicable.
Step 3: Enter the name and contact information for the person who will deal with the permit.
Step 4: Enter in the name of the vendor. Then, explain what you will use the industrial alcohol for.
Step 5: Read OAR 845-004-0101. Print and sign your name and date the application.
Step 6: E-mail the application to the Oregon Liquor Control Commission at OLCC.IndustrialAlcoholAuthority@Oregon.gov.
Step 7: Wait for your approved application. If it has been more than 30 days and you have not yet received a response, inquiries on the Industrial Alcohol Authority can be made to (503) 872-5157, Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time.
Steps to Complete Your Purchase After Permit Approval
- Send us a copy of your approved permit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return to https://CulinarySolvent.com and place your order for 200 proof food grade alcohol. Browse the selection of 200 proof food grade alcohol products for sale in sizes ranging from pints, quarts, gallons, five-gallon jugs, and fifty-five-gallon drums.
- Add desired products to your cart and complete your checkout online.
- Check your email for order confirmation, shipping confirmation, and tracking number to follow your order's progress through to delivery.