Obtain Your Permit for Buying Food Grade Ethanol in Nebraska

Sample and Blank Form Downloads


Nebraska Alcohol Regulatory Authority

  • Issuing Authority: Nebraska Liquor Control Commission
  • Websitehttps://lcc.nebraska.gov/
  • Mailing Address: 301 Centennial Mall South, P.O. Box 95046, Lincoln, Nebraska 68509-5046
  • Phone:  (402) 471-2571

Upon approval, the agency listed above will issue your permit to the email address used on your application.

Steps After Permit Approval

Send us your permit:  Email a copy of your approved permit to service@culinarysolvent.com.

Place your order: Return to CulinarySolvent.com and place your order for 200 proof food grade ethanol.

200 Proof Ethanol

Pure Ethyl Alcohol. 0% Water.

Zero Additives

Undenatured. Safe for skin and body.

Ships Fast.

Direct to you.

What are people saying?
Read *Real* Customer Reviews

See for yourself. Read the latest reviews from verified purchases of Culinary Solvent food grade ethanol.

Buy food grade ethanol here from CulinarySolvent.com Shop here for Cculinary Solvent food grade alcohol from CulinarySolvent.com

Ready to get
to making?

Step 1: Buy Culinary Solvent
Bulk Jugs and Drums
Looking for More?

As the actual distillery that makes it, we do bulk...better. Learn more about ordering bulk food grade ethanol in 5-gallon jugs and 55-gallon drums.