The State of Nebraska requires individuals and businesses to obtain a permit for the purchase and import of nondenatured food grade ethanol, including Culinary Solvent. Use this page as a guide to completing the permit process to purchase food grade alcohol in Nebraska.
- Who must complete this form: Any licensed businesses in Nebraska that wish to purchase ethyl alcohol must first obtain a Liquor License Nonbeverage.
- Rules and Regulations
- Initial License Fee: $50+
- Approximate Time to Complete Form: 5 minutes
- Approximate Wait Time After Form Submission: About 2 weeks
Blank Form Downloads
State Authority Information
- Issuing Authority: Nebraska Liquor Control Commission
- Issuing Authority
- Website: https://lcc.nebraska.gov/
- Mailing Address: 301 Centennial Mall South, P.O. Box 95046, Lincoln, Nebraska 68509-5046
- Phone: (402) 471-2571
Upon approval, the agency listed above will issue your permit to the email address used on your application. Follow the steps below to complete your purchase of Culinary Solvent.
Steps After Permit Approval
Send us your permit: Email a copy of your approved permit to Ship@CulinarySolvent.com.
Place your order: Use the secure online storefront at CulinarySolvent.com to select your product and enter your payment details.