Are you tired of bidding farewell to your favorite markers and pens simply because they've dried out? Your days of mourning the untimely demise of your expensive writing instruments are over, thanks to Culinary Solvent's 200 proof food grade alcohol. In this blog post, we'll reveal the secret to resurrecting your dearly departed markers and pens and how food grade alcohol is a safer choice for marker tip rejuvenation rescue projects.
Ink Revival 101: The Miracle of Food Grade Alcohol
Safety first: When it comes to rejuvenating dried-out markers and pens, food grade alcohol is a safer alternative to denatured alcohol. With its purity and non-toxic nature, you can ensure a non-toxic revival process for your beloved writing instruments.
Ink resurrection: By applying 200 proof food grade alcohol to the ink cartridge or nib of your marker or pen, you'll dissolve and reactivate dried ink, breathing new life into your writing tools and saving your wallet from purchasing replacements.
Recipe: Bringing Life Back to Your Dry Permanent Markers
- One dried-out permanent marker
- Culinary Solvent's 200 proof food grade alcohol
- A tall glass or coffee mug
- Paper Towels
- Remove the marker's cap and place the tip of the marker down into the glass, resting the marker body on the wall of the glass for support.
- Add just enough Culinary Solvent's 200 proof food grade alcohol to cover the tip of the marker. 1 or 2 splashes is all it takes.
- Let the nib soak in the alcohol for 2-10 minutes depending on how old the marker is, allowing the alcohol to work its magic and dissolve the dried ink, rejuvenating the natural wicking process of the marker’s tip.
- After a moment or two, remove the marker from the glass and dab the tip of the marker on a dry piece of paper towel. If the marker ink does not begin to flow after a couple of light strokes on the paper, return the marker to the glass for additional soaking time.
- Once ink begins to flow on the dry paper towel, replace the marker’s cap.
Please note, this process is only intended to revive dried marker tips allowing the reserve of ink present in the marker to be used as intended. This process may briefly extend the life of a marker that has used up all of it’s ink reserve, however cannot fix a marker that is simply out of ink…
Don't let another expensive permanent marker or pen go to waste! Bring them back to life with Culinary Solvent 200 proof food grade alcohol, the safe and magical ink reviver. Stock up on this miraculous potion today and become the hero your dried-out markers and pens need!