West Virginia Rules and Regulations for Food Grade Ethanol
The following rules and regulations are applicable when buying and shipping Food Grade Ethanol in West Virginia.
State Authority Information
- West Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Administration
- 900 Pennsylvania Ave., 4th Floor, Charleston WV, 25302
- Phone Number: (304) 356-5500
- Licensing Email: Shawn.E.Smith@wv.gov
- General Website: https://abca.wv.gov/Pages/default.aspx
Link to full text language governing Food Grade Ethanol in West Virginia:
West Virginia Code: http://www.wvlegislature.gov/WVCODE/code.cfm?chap=60&art=1
West Virginia Regulations Specifically Referencing Food Grade Ethanol
- §60-4-5. Licenses for purchase at wholesale for industrial or scientific uses; wine for sacramental purposes.
- §60-6-3. Applicability of chapter to certain uses of ethyl alcohol.
Next Steps: How to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in West Virginia