Culinary Solvent Food Grade Alcohol Permit Map

  • Click the map to view each State's current status.  Green states require no further action to buy or ship food grade alcohol.  Yellow states require a permit first. Grey states are prohibited at this time.  View permits map page.  
  • If your state requires a permit, follow the links provided for detailed walkthroughs and blank permit PDF downloads.
  • Contact us if your state is listed as currently not shipping and we will check on the current rules for your destination state.