- Organic 190 Proof Food Grade Ethanol (95% Ethyl Alcohol & 5% Water)
- Distilled from 100% Organic Non-GMO Corn.
- Nondenatured Ethanol = Zero Additives, a Food Safe product.
- Certified by The Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association (MOFGA.org).
- Federal Excise Tax is included. No surprise charges at checkout!
- Package has one 3" opening. A free strap wrench with instructions is included with your purchase.
- Request an MSDS.
- Ships fast in one (1) x 5 gallon jug.
Why choose Culinary Solvent's organic 190 proof alcohol?
Whether you are a professional processor, or at home DIY specialist, Culinary Solvent 190 proof organic alcohol is designed for making quality food safe tinctures, botanical extracts, hemp extractions & concentrated oils, vanilla extracts, shellacked baked goods, and perfumery.
Ideal organic alcohol solvent for making small batch extractions and tinctures using popular DIY electrothermic devices including: The Magical Butter Machine MB2e, The Butter Brewer, ExtractCraft The Source Turbo, ETHo pro, The MagicalButter Botanical Extractor, STX infuzium 420 Herbal Butter Infuser Machine, Magical Butter Home Infusion Extractor Machine, Mighty Fast Herbal Infuser, LEVO I, LEVO II, Herbal Chef Electric Butter Infuser, Easy Butter Maker.
Culinary Solvent organic 190 proof alcohol offers processors a safer, healthier, non-toxic alternative to anhydrous isopropyl alcohol, 99% isopropyl alcohol, 91% isopropyl alcohol, 70% isopropyl alcohol, isobutanol, 1 propanol, heptane, hexane, naphtha, butane, propane, or other hydrocarbon extraction methods.
Compare purity, quality, and % ABV to popular spirit alternatives including Everclear 190 proof, Everclear 151 proof, Spirytus 192 proof. Culinary Solvent's consistent purity, fast delivery options, and 95% ABV is the best value hands down.
California Code of Regulations Title 17 classifies Culinary Solvent as a safe "Nonvolatile Solvent", fully meeting the requirements for California Level 1 Manufacturers (M1 license).
BPA free packaging.
Ships direct from the distillery in Brewer, Maine, USA.