- 190 Proof Food Grade Ethanol (95% Ethyl Alcohol & 5% Water).
- Distilled from 100% Corn.
- Nondenatured Ethanol = Zero Additives, a Food Safe product.
- Safe for human consumption, but not permitted for beverage use.
- Federal Excise Tax is included. No surprise charges at checkout!
- Package has one 3" opening. Free strap wrench included with purchase.
- Request an MSDS.
- Ships fast in one (1) x 5 gallon jug.
The ultimate alcohol for making your own natural hand sanitizer. View our suggested recipe and blog post here: Make your own hand sanitizer in 2 easy steps.
Why choose Culinary Solvent's 190 proof food grade ethanol?
Whether you are a professional processor, or at home DIY specialist, Culinary Solvent 190 proof alcohol is designed for making quality food safe tinctures, botanical extracts, hemp extractions and concentrated oils, vanilla extracts, shellacked baked goods, and perfumery.
Compare purity, quality, and % ABV to popular spirit alternatives including Everclear 190 proof, Everclear 151 proof, or Spirytus 192 proof. Culinary Solvent's consistent purity, fast delivery options, and 95% ABV is the best value hands down.
California Code of Regulations Title 17 classifies Culinary Solvent as a safe "Nonvolatile Solvent", fully meeting the requirements for California Level 1 Manufacturers (M1 license).
BPA free packaging.
Ships direct from the distillery in Brewer, Maine, USA.