Culinary Solvent is pure ethyl alcohol designed for crafters, makers, and hobbyists. Whether a professional or part-time doer of things, experience the benefits and zero tradeoffs of replacing toxic denatured alcohol blends with pure ethyl alcohol.
Why choose Culinary Solvent Food Grade Ethanol?
Move over swiss army knife, Culinary Solvent is the new super-tool for the kitchen, laboratory, workshop, garden, or nursery. Pure food grade ethanol is perfect for tinctures, extracts, concentrates, perfumery, baking, confections, cooking, camping, boating, crafting used by professionals and hobbyists alike. Safe for consumption and application to the skin. Non-toxic, nondenatured, simply the best. Find out more about all of the many uses for pure food grade ethanol.
Is Culinary Solvent the same as Everclear 190 proof?
Culinary Solvent and Everclear 190 proof are both food grade ethanol products, but the similarities end there. Can you even buy Everclear at 100% ABV? Everclear is a registered trademark of Luxco, Inc and not affiliated with Culinary Solvent. Culinary Solvent is distilled by The Northern Maine Distilling Company and not affiliated with the brand Everclear. Read our blog post to learn more about the similarities and differences between us and Everclear.
- 200 Proof Ethanol, 100% ABV ethyl alcohol.
- Contains 0% Water, (an Anhydrous Alcohol).
- Distilled from 100% corn recipe.
- Culinary Solvent is pure nondenatured ethanol, contains zero additives, safe for human consumption and topical applications. Learn more about denatured vs nondenatured ethanol. Although safe for consumption, please note that use as a "beverage product" is prohibited by law.
- Available Sizes: Pint (16 fl.oz.), Quart (32 fl.oz.), Gallon (128 fl.oz. packed in four (4) quart bottles), Looking for 5 gallons or more, visit our bulk collection.
- Leakproof bottle material: HDPE. Recyclable and BPA free.
- Federal Excise Tax is included in the price. No surprises at checkout.
- Read more about fill volumes and measuring ethanol by weight vs volume.
- What is the difference between food grade ethanol and perfumers alcohol?
- About Federal excise tax.
- About diluting 200 proof into 190 proof ethanol [Recipe]
- Shipped fast via FedEx Ground or UPS. Realtime tracking updates keep you posted up to delivery confirmation.
- Choose "Residential Service" at checkout for weekend delivery to most areas.
- An adult over 21 must sign for delivery. Read more about the adult signature requirement at delivery.
- Not going to be home? Direct your package to a UPS store or email us an adult signature release for added delivery convenience.
- Free Pickup at the distillery available. Schedule your pickup appointment.
- View our tips for successful order delivery for more information.
Can you ship Culinary Solvent to my State?
- View our helpful color coded map of the states we ship to. If your state requires a permit, follow the links on the map page for detailed walkthroughs and blank permit downloads.
- Contact us if your state is listed as currently not shipping and we will check on the current rules for your destination state.