Washington Rules and Regulations for Food Grade Ethanol
The following rules and regulations are applicable when buying and shipping Food Grade Ethanol in Washington.
State Authority Information
- Licensing & Regulation
- PO BOX 43098
- Olympia, WA 98504
- Phone Number: (360) 664-1600
- General Website: https://lcb.wa.gov/
Link to full text language governing Food Grade Ethanol in Washington:
Title 66 RCW - Alcoholic Beverage Control:
Washington Regulations Specifically Referencing Food Grade Ethanol:
- Chapter 66.12 RCW - Exemptions
- RCW 66.12.145 - Persons engaged in medical or dental pursuits—Persons engaged in mechanical, manufacturing, or scientific pursuits.
- RCW 66.20.010 - Permits classified—Issuance—Fees—Waiver of provisions during state of emergency.
Next Steps: How to buy Food Grade Ethanol in Washington