How to obtain your Idaho "Special Alcohol Permit" Walkthrough Tutorial
How to Buy High Proof Ethyl Alcohol in Idaho - Special Alcohol Permit Application to Purchase High Proof Ethyl Alcohol (over 151 proof)
- Who must complete this form: Any business of Idaho who wishes to purchase high proof ethyl alcohol must first obtain a Special Alcohol Application to Purchase High Proof Ethyl Alcohol.
- Rules and Regulations
- Initial License Fee: $0
- Renewal Frequency: Annually by December 31st of every year
- Renewal Fee: $0
- Approximate Time to Complete All Forms: 5 minutes, 1 Form
- Approximate Wait Time After Form Submission: 7-14 Days
Blank Form Downloads
State Authority Information
- Issuing Authority: Idaho State Liquor Division
- Issuing Authority URL: https://liquor.idaho.gov/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mailing Address: Idaho State Liquor Division Administrative Office, 1349 E. Beechcraft Ct., Boise, ID 83716
- Phone: (208) 884-7060
Follow these steps to complete the Idaho license process:
Step 1: Download a blank copy of the Special Alcohol Application to Purchase High Proof Ethyl Alcohol using the link provided at the top of the page. You can fill out this form electronically in your browser, or print and complete by hand.
Step 2: Enter the date you are filling out the application. Then enter your name and contact person. If you are the contact person you will leave that field blank.
Step 3: Fill in your business information. First enter your business name and then shipping and mailing address. If your mailing address is the same as shipping you still need to fill out both fields.
Step 4: Fill out the rest of your business information. Enter your business phone and email. Then enter your state sales/use tax permit number for your business.
Step 5: Describe your business, what you will use high proof ethyl alcohol for, and the specific use of what you make with it.
Step 6: Enter the total amount of alcohol you estimate you will need until December 31st. Then state whether you are going to purchase 190 proof alcohol, 200 proof alcohol, or both.
Step 7: Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 8: Receive back your approved permit. Allow 7-14 days for processing. If it's has been 3 weeks and you have not yet received a response, inquiries can be made to (208) 884-7060 Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time.
If there is a problem with your application you will receive an email detailing the issue and suggested corrective measures.
Step 9: Upload your approved permit.
Step 10: Place your order at the secure online storefront.