How to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in Iowa
What States Can I Buy Culinary Solvent Food Grade Ethanol?
The following states permit the shipment of food grade ethanol direct: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Georgia, Louisiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, Wyoming, Virginia, Vermont. View a map of the states with links to each state's guide on how to buy food grade ethanol near you.
What States Prohibit Sale and/or Shipment of Food Grade Ethanol?The laws and regulations for alcohol in the following states prohibit the sale or shipment of food grade ethanol: Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, South Dakota, Tennessee, Wisconsin.
Where Can I learn More About Buying Food Grade Ethanol?
- Visit our Knowledge Base Blog for more answers and information about Culinary Solvent food grade ethanol.
- Is Culinary Solvent Safe for Human Consumption? Yes. Read more here.
- Nondenatured Ethanol vs Denatured Ethanol - What's the difference?
- Is Culinary Solvent the same as Everclear?
- Buy Food Grade Ethanol at CulinarySolvent.com
- Popular uses for Food Grade Ethanol.