How to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in Utah
Steps to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in Utah
Step 1 – Read and understand Utah Food Grade Ethanol Rules and Regulations.
Step 2 – Obtain your Special Use Permit from the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
Step 3 – Email your approved permit to email@example.com
Step 4 – Visit the Culinary Solvent online storefront and select the products you wish to order.
Step 5 – Plan to receive your delivery. Orders to Utah ship requiring an adult signature at the time of delivery. Read more on receiving your ethanol delivery.
How does Culinary Solvent ship to Utah?
- Quarts and Gallons: FedEx Ground to Commercial or Residential Destination. Packaged using sustainable materials. Realtime tracking provided by FedEx.
- Individual 5 Gallon Jugs: FedEx Ground to Commercial or Residential Destination. Packaged using sustainable materials. Realtime tracking provided by FedEx.
- Bulk in 5 gallon jugs and 55 gallon drums: FedEx Freight to Commercial or Residential Destination with Curbside Drop Off. Palletized. Lowered to ground level at delivery. Realtime tracking provided by FedEx.
When will my order to Utah ship?
Orders placed by 9am EST Monday - Friday ship the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 9am will ship the following Monday. If Monday is a holiday, orders will process on the next available open business day.
Can I pay extra for faster shipping?
At this time, expedited shipping options are not available for food grade ethanol. To ensure the safe transport of ethanol, the Department of Transportation mandates that only ground carriers may be used. This restriction on shipping food grade alcohol via air service unfortunately limits the transport time to certain locations in the US.
How Long Does It Take to Ship Ethanol to Utah?
Transit time via FedEx Ground from our distillery in Maine to Utah takes approximately 5 business days. Depending on where you live, Saturday and Sunday's are sometimes counted as business days... You will receive tracking updates directly from FedEx, including an update the day before expected delivery.
Where Can I learn More About Buying Food Grade Ethanol?
- Visit our Knowledge Base Blog for more answers and information about Culinary Solvent food grade ethanol.
- Is Culinary Solvent Safe for Human Consumption? Yes. Read more here.
- Nondenatured Ethanol vs Denatured Ethanol - What's the difference?
- Is Culinary Solvent the same as Everclear?
- Buy Food Grade Ethanol at CulinarySolvent.com
- Popular uses for Food Grade Ethanol.
Buy Culinary Solvent in Utah Here: