How to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in Delaware

How to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in Delaware

At this time, Delaware’s Laws and Regulations on Alcohol, prohibit the direct sale of food grade ethanol to Delaware.

What States Can I Buy Culinary Solvent Food Grade Ethanol?

The following states permit the shipment of food grade ethanol direct: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Georgia, Louisiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania,, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, Wyoming, Virginia, Vermont.  View a map of the states with links to each state's guide on how to buy food grade ethanol near you

What States Prohibit Sale and/or Shipment of Food Grade Ethanol?

The laws and regulations for alcohol in the following states prohibit the sale or shipment of food grade ethanol: Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, South Dakota, Tennessee, Wisconsin.

Where Can I learn More About Buying Food Grade Ethanol?


    Buy Culinary Solvent in Delaware Here: