How to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in Rhode Island
At this time, Rhode Island's Laws and Regulations on Alcohol, prohibit the direct sale of food grade ethanol to Rhode Island.
What States Can I Buy Culinary Solvent Food Grade Ethanol?
The following states permit the shipment of food grade ethanol direct: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Georgia, Louisiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, Wyoming, Virginia, Vermont. View a map of the states with links to each state's guide on how to buy food grade ethanol near you.
What States Prohibit Sale and/or Shipment of Food Grade Ethanol?The laws and regulations for alcohol in the following states prohibit the sale or shipment of food grade ethanol: Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, South Dakota, Tennessee, Wisconsin.
Where Can I learn More About Buying Food Grade Ethanol?
- Visit our Knowledge Base Blog for more answers and information about Culinary Solvent food grade ethanol.
- Is Culinary Solvent Safe for Human Consumption? Yes. Read more here.
- Nondenatured Ethanol vs Denatured Ethanol - What's the difference?
- Is Culinary Solvent the same as Everclear?
- Buy Food Grade Ethanol at CulinarySolvent.com
- Popular uses for Food Grade Ethanol.
Buy Culinary Solvent in Rhode Island Here: