How to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in Colorado
Steps to Buy Food Grade Ethanol in Colorado
- Read and understand Colorado Rules and Exemptions for food grade ethanol.
- Visit the online store at CulinarySolvent.com to browse our selection of pure food grade ethanol available for immediate fulfillment. Orders ship in 1-2 days.
- Enter your payment information at checkout and confirm your shipping address. Tracking information is provided for real-time status updates of your order.
- Plan to receive your delivery. Orders to Colorado ship requiring an adult signature at the time of delivery. If you won't be home, you can have your order held at a nearby FedEx location for convenient pickup on your schedule. Find out more about having your order held at a nearby FedEx location.
How does Culinary Solvent ship to Colorado?
- Quarts and Gallons: FedEx Ground (ORM-D)
- Individual 5 Gallon Jugs: FedEx Ground + Hazmat. What is HazMat?
- Bulk in 5 gallon jugs and 55 gallon drums: Freight on a pallet. Lift gate service available to lower pallet to ground for residential or commercial deliveries without a commercial dock available.
When will my order to Colorado ship?
Orders placed by 9am EST Monday - Friday ship the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 9am will ship the following Monday. If Monday is a holiday, orders will process on the next available open business day.
Can I pay extra for faster shipping?
At this time, expedited shipping options are not available for food grade ethanol. To ensure the safe transport of ethanol, the Department of Transportation mandates that only ground carriers may be used. This restriction on shipping food grade alcohol via air service unfortunately limits the transport time to certain locations in the US.
How Long Does It Take to Ship Ethanol to Colorado?
Transit time via FedEx Ground from our distillery in Maine to Colorado takes approximately 5 business day. Depending on where you live, Saturday and Sunday's are sometimes counted as business days... You will receive tracking updates directly from FedEx, including an update the day before expected delivery.
Are there any Colorado Permits Required to buy in Colorado?
There are no permits or licenses required to buy and ship food grade ethanol to Colorado. Colorado laws specially declare 190 proof and 200 proof nondenatured ethanol as "Industrial Alcohol", and thereby approved for use in extractions and processing operations.
Where Can I learn More About Buying Food Grade Ethanol?
- Visit our Knowledge Base Blog for more answers and information about Culinary Solvent food grade ethanol.
- Is Culinary Solvent Safe for Human Consumption? Yes. Read more here.
- Nondenatured Ethanol vs Denatured Ethanol - What's the difference?
- Is Culinary Solvent the same as Everclear?
- Buy Food Grade Ethanol at CulinarySolvent.com
- Popular uses for Food Grade Ethanol.