What happened to the old envelopes?
Some of our old envelopes just didn't meet our standards for sustainability and eco-friendliness.
So we switched to a kraft paper envelope made with 100% recycled components. This envelope has a moisture activated seal, instead of an adhesive glue, making it fully compatible with recycling processes.
Checkout our Bill of Materials for a complete list of the materials used when shipping Culinary Solvent to you. The bill of materials also contains suggestions for recycling, re-purposing, or composting the materials used in shipping.
- Our Commitment to Sustainability and the Environment
- What happened to the black and white ORMD sticker on the outside of the box?
- Did the quality check card change?
- What's the difference between non-denatured and denatured ethanol?
- Who makes Culinary Solvent?
- Shop here for food grade ethanol shipped using sustainable supplies