Download my free eBook - Top 4 Tincture Myths Everyone Believes - Save time, money & effort on your next tincture.

What is the difference between "190 proof" and "200 proof" ethyl alcohol?

"Proof" is a term related to strength of alcohol contained within a mixture of water.  "200 proof" means 100% ethyl alcohol by volume.  "190 proof" means 95% Alcohol by volume, the remainder 5% comprised of water.   


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published