Order more and save BIG - Gallons ship for FREE!

Do I need a federal permit to purchase Culinary Solvent?

No. A Federal permit is not required to purchase Culinary Solvent.

Your local or state authority may require permit to purchase Culinary Solvent. Be sure to check with your local or state authority before attempting to purchase any food grade ethanol for non-beverage purposes.

Related Questions:

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published