Food Grade Alcohol for Cannabis Tinctures
200 Proof Culinary Solvent is the ideal food grade alcohol for making potent cannabis tinctures quickly and easily. Use this page as a guide for more resources for working with food grade alcohol to make cannabis tincture.
Tips for Preparing Cannabis for Tincture
- Preparing Cannabis for Tincture - Tips and Techniques
- How to decarboxylate (activate THC) in cannabis for tincture [Recipe]
Tips for Tincturing Cannabis 101
Tips posted soon.
Download my free ebook: Top 4 Alcohol Tincture Myths Everyone Believes
Tips for reducing liquid content of and alcohol tincture into concentrate.
- Is tincture made with Culinary Solvent safe to use sublingually?
- What is the recommended [best] way to reduce the volume of ethanol contained in my tincture/extract?
- How to Evaporate Ethanol From Your Tincture
Excellent Recommended Resources
For additional recipes and techniques working with cannabis and food grade ethanol, we recommend the following pages:
Tincture Recipes via www.Tincture.Recipes
Tincture.recipes is a site run by CulinarySolvent.com with the intent of being a future resource of tincture recipes. At this time we are no longer supporting the content on ticture.recipes and will be migrating the recipes posted there to this site, eventually....
- [Recipe] Basic Cannabis Quick Wash Tincture using 190 Proof Ethanol
- [Recipe] Basic Cannabis Quick Wash Tincture using 200 Proof Ethanol
- [Recipe] How to Make Rick Simpson Oil using 190 Poof Ethanol
- [Recipe] How to make Rick Simpson Oil using 200 proof ethanol
- Lavender Tincture Recipe
- Peppermint Tincture Recipe
- Vanilla Extract Recipe
Leave a comment